Our mission at Family Fellowship Church of Christ is to help youth lead Christ-centered lives that expresses the love of God to others. We strive to do that by creating an environment that facilitates the building of strong relationships with God, their families. The Youth Ministry engages youth in worship services, bible studies, life skills classes, service projects, social activities, and more.
Our Youth Ministry is comprised of a team of adults who desire to equip youth to grow, to lead, and to serve in and beyond the church.
F2BU Youth Ministry Leaders and Teachers serve as mentors and role models to youth. We are Converted in faith by grace, Committed to serving God and others, and Connected through our work with youth and families. As a team, we:
- Pray for and with youth and their families
- Build positive personal relationships with youth and their families
- Teach by example
- Partner with parents to disciple youth through teaching, directing, and providing opportunities for youth to grow, serve, and enjoy life
- Support youth in their activities in and beyond the church
Sis. Debbie Lockett, Children’s Church Leader
Metiba Clark, Lead Teacher
Kaddie Fahnbulleh, Worship Through Arts Leader
Yolonda Sanders, Worship Through Arts
Volunteer with us. We invite caring adults who are committed to serving youth to consider volunteering with us. We need teachers, activity leaders, special event chaperones and more. Will you join us?
(Join the Free 2 L.I.V.E. Worship Through Arts Ministry. Love. Inspire. Visualize. Express.)
The Worship Through Arts Ministry is a spiritually connected ministry focused on glorifying the kingdom of God through song and praise; seeking to encourage others to worship God through dance, drama, music, and visual arts. We minister on every 5th Sunday for youth-led worship services, Christmas, Easter, and other special opportunities.
- Hala Dance Ministry – ages 10 and older
- Li’l Angels Dance Ministry – ages 9 and younger
- Youth Praise Team – ages 13 and older
- Youth Choir – ages 13 and younger
- Drama – various ages, children to adult
Contact Kaddie Fahnbulleh at K_fahnbulleh@yahoo.com for more information about upcoming events.